Hezekiah took part in the War of the Revolution. We do not know his rank, nor if he survived; have not been able to trace him through the War Department because of so many records having been destroyed.(4)
Carolus married twice. Name of first wife not found. His second wife was Lucy Elmore, sister of Elizabeth Elmore, wife of Jeremiah Featherston.(5)
He came, with his family, from Charlotte County, Virginia to Franklin County. Kentucky about 1814.(6) He and Jeremiah have many descendants scattered throughout Kentucky and other states.
Jeremiah Featherston - b. 4 Nov 1776, d. 11 July 1854; m. 4 Jan 1796 to Elizabeth Elmore - b. 7 Mar 1771, d. 3 Mar 1864 (7)
Children of Elizabeth Elmore and Jeremiah Featherston
1) Nancy P. Featherston - b. 22 Mar 1797, d. 3 Oct 1822; m. John Featherston, son of Carolus and Lucy Elmore Featherston, and double cousin to his wife Nancy.(8)
2) William R. Featherston - b. 7 Dec 1798, d. 1880 (9); m. 1st Sallie Elmore 9 Apr 1827; m. 2nd Martha L. Wilson 9 Jan 1838; m. 3rd Miss Keller; m. 4th name unknown
3) Elizabeth Elmore Featherston - b. 23 Apr 1801, d. 8 Aug 1882- m 15 Oct 1837 Edward Elmore (10)
4) Robert Wright Featherston - b. 30 Mar 1803, d. 24 Mar 1899; m. 1st Margaret Farra 27 Mar 1830; m. 2nd Elizabeth Neet Higbee 18 Dec 1833
5) Mary (Polly) James Featherston - b. 18 Jan 1805, d. 11 Dec 1893; m. 20 Nov 1829 John Wilkinson(ll)
DESCENDANTS OF ROBERT WRIGHT FEATHERSTON
Robert Wright Featherston - m. 1st Margaret Farra - b. 25 Sept 1803, d.25 Dec 1832, the daughter of Amos and Margaret Whiteman Farra. Amos Farra, son of Samuel and Hannah Farra. was born 23 Aug 1756, in Pennsylvania. Came with wife. Margaret Whiteman Farra and three children to Kentucky in 1786.
After which, other children were born to them, the last of whom was Margaret Whiteman Farra, b. 25 Sep 1803. Amos Farra died in Kentucky in 1825 and his wife Margaret Whiteman Farra died in Kentucky in 1834.
CHILD OF MARGARET FARRA AND ROBERT WRIGHT FEATHERSTON
1) William Whiteman Featherston - b. 12 Jun 1831, d. 12 July 1921; m. 9 June 1859 in Lexington, Ky. by Dr. Pratt to Margaret B. Cassell - b. 26 Apr 1841, d. 13 Apr 1883, daughter of Samuel Farra and Sarah Bryan Cassell.
Samuel Farra Cassell was the son of John and Hester Farra Cassell, sister to Margaret Farra, wife of Robert W. Featherston. John Cassell was the son of